market-farming - [Market-farming] AgSquared Farm Planning Software

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <growbd AT aol.com>
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] AgSquared Farm Planning Software
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:07:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi All.

I've been eagerly waiting for the opportunity to talk about this new web-based farm planning software.  I saw a demo at the NOFA Summer conference and have been pestering the developers since.  They've just publicly announced an early winter release and updated their website yesterday.

There's a short demo video here:

http://www.agsquared.com/en/product/demo

The video doesn't begin to show how cool this is going to be!  They've spent tons of time talking to farmers about what they want and need and have been very receptive to my questions and suggestions since August.

I don't know of any other software that does everything AgSquared will do.  It's what I would design if I knew anything about designing software!  It beats the hell out of my motley collection of Excel spreadsheets.

oh...and it's FREE.

Take a look at the demo video and the FAQs.

Warmly,
Deb
Mobius Fields
Westchester County, NY