market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Another question about bags

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Another question about bags
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:12:53 -0500

Of course.  :)

Humor aside, I think its important for us growers, regardless of size to keep an eye on current and future trends and slowly modify their operations to meet some of the standards we see coming down the pipeline and when it becomes a matter of change or go to purely on-farm sales we have many changes already in place spread the cost of the change over a much longer period of time.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855