market-farming - [Market-farming] tomato stains

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: kathleen timperley <bluestemfarms AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] tomato stains
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:45:29 -0600

This may not be the place to ask this question, but if anyone would be able to give me an answer, they would be in this group.

I grow hoop house tomatoes, which means unruly vines, lots of pruning, lot of taller than I am plants grabbing me all the time.

Tomato stains all over my clothes are a problem. Is it worth trying to get the stains out, or should I just throw them out and replace with garage sale clothing next year.

Do you have a product or technique that works?

Help!