market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Irrigation Systems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Irrigation Systems
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:45:29 -0700

For my sprinkler lines I use 2" aluminum pipe 40 ft lenghts that can be
easily unhooked and moved to a new location. I can move a 600ft length by
myself in 30 minures.You might want to get some. Check out plastic nursery
sprinklers. They are very inexpensive and operate at very low flow rates...
Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.