market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Looks kind of like late blight, but

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: John Ferree <john AT seldomseenfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Looks kind of like late blight, but
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:16:14 -0400

thought we had late blight 5 weeks ago. . . got hammered last year. . . sent in samples to pathology at purdue. . . severe case of early blight and septoria leaf spot.  With all the rain of the previous weeks (we're now drier than hell). . . and the high relative humidity. . . it's no wonder the spores are going crazy.  But I was almost positive we had LBlight until the test came back.

indpls, in