market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Looks kind of like late blight, but

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Looks kind of like late blight, but
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 19:23:19 -0500

Thanks to all. We'll be at the county agent first thing in the morning, only fifteen miles away. We will take samples and some photos.

We had another inch and a half rain last night. It never ends.

Cabbage moths finally woke up so it's Remay time!

Mike

Marty Kraft wrote:
Take a digital photo if you can and send it to the extension agent. That might be good enough.

Marty