market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] water wagon pump advice

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Idyllwild Farm" <idyllwildfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] water wagon pump advice
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 21:37:19 -0400

Folks here is a link to some pictures of my set up.

http://idyllwildfarm.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/water-wagon/

It is powering up some o-jets, so I know it's more than a gravity feed
(turns out the 20 minute drain is when there are holes in the t-tape).
Pump longevity will be a question.
And it looks like the continuously running pump recommendations are in the
lead, so I'll save the bucks for another crisis.
Thanks for all of the comments,
Mike

Idyllwild Farm
7251 Four Mile Rd