market-farming - [Market-farming] late blight differential diagnosis

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Chris Reid <chriscreid AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] late blight differential diagnosis
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

I may be wrong about the video link I just sent to the group, saying it was
the best info for differential diagnosis.

I didn't know that a typical late blight lesion tends to have a halo around
it. They also covered concentric circles within a lesion and tiny circular
lesions that tend to coalesce.

This is the full webinar I had time to attend; I can't figure out how to fast
forward to the diagnostic part, but I must say I learned a lot that was not
fully clear to me last year when the late blight hit.

http://www.extension.org/article/28624

Hope it helps somebody out there.

Chris Reid
in Connecticut

  • [Market-farming] late blight differential diagnosis, Chris Reid, 08/09/2010