market-farming - [Market-farming] late blight imitators - helpful video

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Chris Reid <chriscreid AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] late blight imitators - helpful video
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:49:02 -0700 (PDT)

The webinar for organic farmers and gardners had a very useful differential
diagnosis section on late blight. The webinars are on youtube, and I found
this particular section for your delectation.

I was also confused last year when LB hit -- this video does a very nice job
helping to distinguish what you are looking at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PabiuQ7wVI&feature=related

Chris Reid in Connecticut

  • [Market-farming] late blight imitators - helpful video, Chris Reid, 08/09/2010