market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] flaming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ryan Platte <ryan AT bootstrapacres.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] flaming
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:33:52 -0400

Very interesting, Gary. I have been wondering whether this might interfere with soil minerals or microbes -- to me it sounds like it did in your case (pests love mineral-starved plants). Does anybody have an alternative explanation for what happened here?

Thanks to everyone for the great responses, I'm learning lots.

Ryan Platte
Bootstrap Acres, Rochester NY
http://bootstrapacres.com/