market-farming - [Market-farming] squash blossoms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rob Wallbridge" <rob AT songberry.ca>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] squash blossoms
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 14:19:36 -0400

Hi all,

My summer squash rows are a sea of yellow blossoms today, and I’m considering taking some to our market tomorrow. Would appreciate hearing others’ experiences with harvesting, packaging and selling these little beauties, especially with regard to pricing and popularity.

Hope others who need it are sharing in this rain,

Rob

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm

24 Sixth Line, Bristol, QC J0X 1G0

email: rob AT songberry.ca

web: www.songberry.ca

facebook: become a fan of "Songberry Organic Farm"