market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli Head Discoloration

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marlin Burkholder <Glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli Head Discoloration
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:53:33 -0400

Title: Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli Head Discoloration
We had a similar experience with our broccoli this spring.
Christine Burkholder
Shenandoah Valley VA

On 6/17/10 7:28 PM, "Pam Dawling" <pam AT twinoaks.org> wrote:

Our Blue Wind did just the same as Erin's. We didn't have any hail storms, but we did have yo-yo weather: unusually hot early, then surprisingly chuilly, back and forth. Last year Blue Wind was lovely broccoli.

Pam, Twin Oaks, Virginia . Zone 7