market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli head discoloration

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli head discoloration
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:45:28 GMT

Our broccoli did the same thing here in Oklahoma. We had 6 different
varieties and none were very nice. We ended up cutting the heads smaller than
we normally would. We are still getting some side shoots, but it's a lot of
work and not worth it at this point.
Cauliflower looks terrible as well. Cabbage is fine, we are getting nice big
heads now.
We started picking okra this week, as well as tomatoes.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Go Green! # 1 Energy Pick
Think Big Oil has a future? AEGY - Think Green, Renewable Energy!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c1a19123b99271eb7st03duc