market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Eating PI, etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm & Karen Sutherland <rootsfarm AT cwdom.dm>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Eating PI, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:57:20 -0400

I wonder if the small amount that may pass through would "inoculate" folks --  kinda like local honey for hay fevers or homeopathic formulas.  Are there any (ivy-fed) goat milk/cheese eating list members who've experienced either reduction or increase of pi sensitivity?

Best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm
Organic Produce