market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Flood report from Tennessee

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm & Karen Sutherland <rootsfarm AT cwdom.dm>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Flood report from Tennessee
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 07:01:55 -0400

Carla,

Our hearts are thoughts are with you as you recuperate/rebuild from the flood damage.  My favorite haiku may appeal to you:

"My ground having burned to the ground,
I can now see the moon."

Hope out of the crisis, will come many blessings and opportunities for you and your community.

All best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm
Organic Produce