market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] transplant pricing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Sherrington <rgsherr AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] transplant pricing
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:25:01 -0300

Here in Nova Scotia, I buy baskets for $5.95, I figure the filling is $2 to $3 a basket and the seeds and time must get me up to close to $10.  What do you use to fill the baskets?  I've been using a mixture of regular potting soil and one that has moisturizing globules in it - rather expensive.  Maybe I don't need the latter.

Richard