market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Spring weather

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <somersfarm AT dishmail.net>
  • To: <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Spring weather
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:07:31 -0400

Sue sorry to hear about the broccoli. Did you have hoops under the row
cover? Although with the snow we got I am not sure it would matter much! I
didn't have anthing out except for peas and they will be fine...the rest was
in a tunnel. Hope it all goes well. We got 9 inches!
Kathy in Vermont
Somers Family Farm