market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wilted lettuce at market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Thomas Patrick Hurtgen <hurtgenmeadows AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wilted lettuce at market
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:34:49 -0400

$4 per bag, maybe $3.50 per bag when everybody has lettuce. But, I rarely drop the price. Tom
On Apr 29, 2010, at 8:30 AM, BarbaraJ wrote:

Tom,
What are you charging for your 1/2 lb bags? Just wondering. Last year I
charged $2.50 per 1/2 lb bags, but a quick price check at my local natural
grocers AND Wal Mart shows that they are charging about $2.50 for 5 oz.! I
think I was underpriced by far last year. Thanks.

Barb
Front Range, Colorado