market-farming - [Market-farming] Farming stats in our computer departments

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Debbie Moore <caverdjmoore AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farming stats in our computer departments
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:08:21 +0000

Hmm, got to thinking after sending the post:

Went into the computer field to provide the off-farm income because it was
good money (spouse) - 1
Went into the computer field to provide the off-farm income because it
was good money (self) - 1
Would farm if there was money in it so gardens instead (on a rather grand
scale) - 2
Started hobby farm because moved to a rural area and influence by co-workers
- 1
Corporate world drove person crazy and needed balance (that would be me) - 1
Enjoys gardening but not interested in making money from it - 4
Passionate about something else outdoorsy - 2
Sunshine scares computer person - 2 (kidding, but not interested in being
outside.)
Not accounted for in unofficial poll - 1

Debbie Moore
zone 5, www.sycamorecircle.com

inbox.

  • [Market-farming] Farming stats in our computer departments, Debbie Moore, 04/12/2010