market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Harvest Lugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: maggiepalmer AT wyoming.com, market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Harvest Lugs
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:44:19 GMT

We bought ours several years ago from Monte Packaging. They may have a
minimum requirement of 50, I'm not sure. I think that is what we bought. The
shipping for us doubled the price though. Figure on about 10 bucks per lug or
maybe even more now. The lugs have lasted though. I even lost one on the
highway doing 65. Stopped and picked it up and it only had a few scuff marks
on it.
You might look on eBay. Every once in awhile stuff like lugs will pop up.
They don't call them harvest lugs though. Grape lugs, or Blueberry lugs,
something like that.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Free Credit Score
A bad credit score is below 598. Click here to see yours for $0. Checking
won't affect your score. By Experian&#174
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bc26d2121f501ec205st05duc