market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] - Wash Station design

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Don Lareau" <dlareau AT tds.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] - Wash Station design
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:30:00 -0600

Great question we too are adding a new area in particular a greens washing
station. We are thinking of using an old washing machine as the big spinner
we bought is finally falling into pieces. Also we wash a lot of buckets for
flowers and do a lot of roots, carrots and beets. I have seen that UW
worksheet but would love advice and any other publications you all know
about.

Thanks,
Don

Zephyros Farm and Garden