market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] digging lots of small holes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: mdbrabo AT att.net
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] digging lots of small holes
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:42:06 +0000

Hi Richard
The small gas operated units will be worse on your shoulders & arms due to
vibration
After using that type we switched to a rented tractor with a PTO powered
unit. 70 holes dug in about 2.5 hour. Cost about $130 which is about 10-15
times cheaper than rotator cuff surgery. ;-)
Peace
Mike
Vesterbrool Farm
Clarksville MO