market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Radius STX forks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: <mdbrabo AT att.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Radius STX forks
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:12:48 -0400

Glad to hear about the robins and daffodils. Good luck with the river Mike, we used to live north of you in Louisiana, MO. - mac

Quoting mdbrabo AT att.net:
Mac
We've got hundreds of daffodils blooming in our southwest facing pasture.... Takes my mind off the nearby Mississippi river which is about 5' over flood
stage. Any chance you can keep the snow melt to yourself? Smile. We commence
sandbagging in two weeks. Mike
Vesterbrook Farm
Clarksville MO