market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] seed source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] seed source
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:56:04 -0500

Wow.....I thought that Hudson would NEVER acknowledge the internet!!!  I have ordered from him many times, but not since 2004....everything was fine, every time.  He used to be famous for the odd, but wonderful, curmudgeonly  catalogs.  The company has been in business for many decades. Thanks for posting the link.  I'll have to renew the contact.  Don't know if anything's changed, but this was always a good place.
Shawnee, zone 5