market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Radius STX forks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Thomas Patrick Hurtgen <hurtgenmeadows AT gmail.com>
  • To: gofish54 AT centurytel.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Radius STX forks
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 21:36:00 -0400

... as for robins, they must be migrating North -- there were several hundred in the front yard about 10 days ago. (middle of N Carolina) Tom
On Mar 20, 2010, at 3:58 PM, Mac wrote:

Anyone using the long handled Radius forks? Can't find any to look at and will need to order on the web so I would like to know how they hold up and how comfortable they are to use. Thanks for the help.

ALSO - PLEASE no more coversation about vernalization. Its March 20 and we have 5" of new snow on the ground here in NW MO. Let's talk about more pleasant things such as robins, crocus and anything but snow or freezing.

Mac