market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Solexx Greenhouse Covering

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Casey & Teena" <cm62547 AT windstream.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Solexx Greenhouse Covering
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 10:15:45 -0500

It sure looks good, have you compared pricing? A couple of things that came to mind while looking at the site, should be easier to install without needing to wait for a totally calm day, and if you install it vertically should be easy to add on to your greenhouse at a later point without requiring you to replace the whole thing like you do with poly
----- Original Message ----- From: <grizzdover AT gmail.com>