market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] smother cover crop under pumpkins

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Hmgrant77 AT cs.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] smother cover crop under pumpkins
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:18:18 EDT

Wyatt,

Could you elaborate more on your use of soybeans with pumpkins. My husband
and I are considering using some sort of cover or smother crop with our
pumpkins this year- what have you tried in past and if you could elaborate
more
on your method I would appreciate- also where are you located? We are near
finger lakes in NY State. Thanks so much

Heather Grant
Grantland Farms
Linwood, NY</HTML>