market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mechanical transplanters; was onion plants again

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sweet Valley Organics <sweetvalleyorganics AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mechanical transplanters; was onion plants again
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 06:37:08 -0700

The water wheel transplanter is Rainflo. Get on Rainflo's website and you can see it there. For bare root plants the Water wheel seems to be a great option, although I have never ran it. We went with the Mechanical Transplanter this year because we do mostly potted plants. We are considering for the future either a bare root planter from Mechanical or the Rainflo Water Wheel for our next transplanter purchase. Good luck do lots of research and get on the phone with these companies.
Chance Sweet Valley Organics. Sweet, ID.