market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] a manure plow...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Ryan Platte <ryan AT bootstrapacres.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] a manure plow...
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:47:07 -0500

I've wondered whether we'll eventually wind up having to do private clubs to distribute good produce, like is currently the case with raw milk.

I sure hope not.

Ryan Platte
Bootstrap Acres, Rochester NY
http://bootstrapacres.com/

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 10:56 PM, David Inglis <mhcsa AT verizon.net> wrote:
Personally I think customers should be ‘certified’ as having robust digestive tracts that can handle normal levels of bacterial load before being allowed to buy ‘living food’.