market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA Listserve Update 2/24

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Allan.Balliett" <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA Listserve Update 2/24
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:49:32 -0500

Rivka

Comments below:

Two questions:

1) Is this list not going to work for anyone with no Yahoo account? If so, I'm not interested, as I have no other reason to want one and resent being pushed into getting one. (I know Yahoo will host a list that accepts members with no Yahoo account as I'm on another list that's set up that way.)

I belong to about 30 Yahoo! groups and have never seen an option to belong to one without logging into Yahoo! first. I don't care if you join Yahoo!, but if you need my help to get out of joining Yahoo! to join CSAFarmers, you'll have to tell me how to do it!

2) I never did find out whether our one CSA-style customer, and interest in possibly expanding into an actual CSA, makes us eligible
to join. Allan, could you please let me know?

How could I want to have a CSAFarmers discussion group without having you as part of it, Rivka?

-Allan in West Virginia