market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] planting date calculator

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Thomas Patrick Hurtgen <hurtgenmeadows AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] planting date calculator
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:12:17 -0500

The file is a zip file that the Mac needs to use Stuffit to open. If you say Open It, it should make a file called seedstarting2.xls. I don't think I can attach it here, so email me offline if it is not sitting in your Downloads folder. It's a nice little file -- has seeding and transplant date for 28 different vegetables based on the last frost date that one must input. Tom (hurtgenmeadows AT gmail.com)