market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Certified Organic Sweet Potato slip source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: grizzdover AT gmail.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Certified Organic Sweet Potato slip source
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:54:51 -0600

You are correct that they don't offer "certified organic" sweet
potatoes. They do offer certified disease free sweet potatoes because
they propagate using tissue culture propagation. A friend just turned
me on to Deep Grass Nursery in Delaware that does sell certified
organic sweet potato plants at a VERY reasonable price.

http://www.deepgrassnursery.com/Sweet.html

Ben Saunders
Turtle Farm
Granger, Iowa