market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] hydraulic tiller

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] hydraulic tiller
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 08:21:56 -0500

Thanks for the help, I'll try to get that info on the tiller today. I'm heading out to the Great Plains Vegetable Growers Conference in St Joe, MO and may be able to contact a dealer in St Joe. Its above zero here (good news) with blowing snow. Supposed to get -20 by Saturday. Its been a long time since we have been this cold, this long here in NW Missouri. Thanks again - mac

Quoting Bill Bradshaw <billbradshaw AT hughes.net>:
Great minds think alike. LOL. Bill in Texas