market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Planting Onion Sets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Chuck Evans" <mongotrout AT mchsi.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Planting Onion Sets
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:43:52 -0600

I have never planted sets, but I do plant onion plants in mid-March. I always get a great harvest around the 4th of July. I would think if uou get them in the ground in January they should do fine....

Chuck
SW Missouri

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Patrick Hurtgen" <hurtgenmeadows AT gmail.com>