market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Planting Onion Sets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Planting Onion Sets
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 17:48:56 -0500

I have little experience with zone 7,or long day onions,  but lots with onion sets.

If they are firm and have  not started top growth I would not worry.

At this place if they are showing much top growth and I could not get on the ground ,  I would plant them into 80/90 cell trays in the greenhouse.

MAsteveINE