market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Small Farm cultivation equipment

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <fellenz AT fltg.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Small Farm cultivation equipment
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:56:07 -0500

I have had OK luck with eBay. I've also bought parts from Marketfarm Implement: http://www.marketfarm.com/ . I've found interesting equipment at Roeters Farm Equipment: http://www.roetersfarmequipment.com/ , but haven't purchased anything from them yet. For larger equipment Tractorhouse, http://www.tractorhouse.com/ , 2 years ago I found a cultivating tractor on Tractorhouse and ended up with a fully loaded pick-up and trailer in addition to the cultivating tractor.

Andy