market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Small Farm cultivation equipment

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Small Farm cultivation equipment
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:52:10 -0500

Used
There are tons of Farmall, Farmall Cubs, Allis Gs, Super As and the like on
Craigslist along with implements.

And...

http://www.tractorhouse.com/

I shop those a couple times a year.

Here are some sources for new equipment:

http://www.buctraco.com/index.html
http://www.stevenstractor.com/farm-equipment.html
http://www.suttonag.com/

To the best of my knowledge the basket weeders are all custom jobs.

Go here: http://www.buddinghweeder.com/

Last but not least is a nice series of youtube videos on Organic cultivations
practices that might give you additional ideas or videos of current ideas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPquNqimV1Y

Follow the links from there...

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855

(513) 967-1106
http://www.carriagehousefarmllc.com
rstewart AT zoomtown.com

Providing quality, healthy food to the following:
Chalk Restaurant
Orchids
Savor Catering & Events
Local 127