market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Posting ttachments

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Posting ttachments
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 14:08:02 -0500

The attachment I see on your posts (and they have been there since i joined
the list a year and a half ago) is the text of the listserv signature:

In my mail program, posts from some, but not all, subscribers come with these
as attachments. If you are only seeing the now, I would guess that's a
function either of your mail program or your ISP or how the listserv software
is handling your program's mail. If that's what your attachments look like on
your end, don't worry about it.

--
Richard Robinson
http://www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/