market-farming - [Market-farming] Posting ttachments

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Posting ttachments
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 13:45:52 -0500

I noticed my postings have attachments all of the sudden, I didn't put them there.  Is it possible its my E-mail provider doing that?  I'm not real happy about being a conduit for advertising.  I ran a scan on my computer but it didn't come up with anything.  I'm a little bummed about this. anybody know how this could happen and how I can get that stopped?

Thanks

Wyatt

Advance Your Legal Career
Search legal degree programs from the top online colleges!