market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Garlic questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Garlic questions
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 08:43:20 -0500

One more thing, I would make sure everyone in the area knows of the scoundrel who  scammed you.
Todd
Veribest Farm
Vesta, Ga

 Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com> wrote:
Rule of thumb:   Small cloves=small plants.  Large cloves=large plants.
We always try for large but usually can't control the size,  We always plan on pulling the small plants in the spring to sell as green garlic. Don't advise planting whole bulbs.