market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] good conference for small growers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] good conference for small growers
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:20:19 -0500

It’s OK Phil, I don’t plan to attend the CSA one anyway. I’m going to go for high tunnel I think. I’m going to try to attend all three days this time – I missed two days last year because I had wedding cakes to have ready for that Saturday. I’m not going to get booked up this time.

Last week we didn’t get as much rain as they did in Kansas City. We got quite a bit the last few days though.

Did you get a lot of snow up there?

Marie in Missouri