market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] good conference for small growers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Chrys Ostrander <chrys AT thefutureisorganic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] good conference for small growers
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:04:22 -0700

The one I go to is the Tilth Producers of Washington annual conference. This year it's in Yakima, Wa. November 13-15. See:
http://www.tilthproducers.org/conference.htm
for a complete list of workshops and events.

You can also look at this list compiled by Chef Zachary Williams from Oregon:
http://amusebouchellc.com/All%20Conferences4COMFOOD.htm
Scroll down to the yellow section for current conference listings.

Chrys