market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wild turkeys

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <list AT seasonseatingsfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wild turkeys
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 18:27:35 -0400

My farm collies keep turkeys and other pests away.  I'm puppy shopping now for a spring pup because one of my dogs is slowing down and the number of turkeys is going up quickly.

Robin
Seasons Eatings Farm
Talmadge, Maine

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe