market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] irrigation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] irrigation
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:01:07 -0400

Thanks for the information, I still haven't had time to look at that but I can't do anything right now anyway.  I just got online to get some e-mails from a lawyer.  I've been a victim of identity theft and mail hijackings from my own family and you would not believe all the time and trouble it takes to get that sort of thing straightened out, its a real nightmare.  Somebody upstairs is looking out for me though as I'm getting some inheritance money from my mothers side I wasn't expecting that should help considerably

At any rate I talked to some experienced plumbers and they told me that the plastic splitting with threaded parts happens all the time and its not me.  They said they don't use them because of it but that one can use some of the wider screw down pipe clamps around the outside of the fitting to help prevent it.  I guess it still happens occasionally but it prevents it in most cases. Metal is only about twice the price and I decided to just buy them for now as it seems cheaper in the long run and put those clamps on the parts that haven't split yet.  I'll use slip fitting from now on when I use plastic, but for now I just need to make sure I have something that works without spending a lot of time and money on it.

Well I have to get something constructive done, the day so far has been a total loss as far as the farm goes, can't afford a lot of days like this one.

Shop & save on the supplements you want. Click now!