market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmall Cub Opinions.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmall Cub Opinions.
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:31:53 -0700

Do not buy a cub without the cultivators  already attached. You will have a very hard time finding them seperately. Setting up a cub with a belly mower is usually a one time thing and the tractor is always used as a mower from then on. The cub is a tough tractor to change implements on unless you can find the one point quick hitch and attachments. Its not uncommon to find cubs at auction with all the stuff included... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ