market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farmall Cub Opinions.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207ME.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farmall Cub Opinions.
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:50:27 -0400

A Cub on a small acaerage can be a big help and a bear for set-up time for doing lots of different things. Probably most would, over time, notice and future plan for those jobs where it is most effective and leave some chores to hand and small power tools.

In b uying a Cub I would want to know where the implements for it were coming from,
lots of time and miles would go into gathering up the stuff just for planting cultivating hilling and digging potatoes; other jobs the same, and darn few guys know what they have for sale till you go look and compare.

A Cub has been a good investment, they sold at +- $500.00 new and nice ones today are fetching 6x that plus implements to fit. I sure would rather have one in the barn than a stack of GM stock!

MAsteveINE