market-farming - [Market-farming] Farmall Cub Questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jay sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Farmall Cub Questions
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

I have a quick question about a Farmall Cub.  I have found one and it is in my price range.  I know they are small and not great on the HP, but does anyone use one of these on their market garden? I am interesting in it because it is small.  I garden on 1/2 acre and I could use this to cultivate or use other equipment to make my life easier. I would appreciate any comments about this subject. I won't feel bad if they are positive or negative.  I just want to hear what others think.

Thanks,

Jay