market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Synergistic, Sweet Gene and Sweet Breed and PostingLlength

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Erik Lane <eriklane AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Synergistic, Sweet Gene and Sweet Breed and PostingLlength
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:39:33 -0700

> some people complaining about posting size, Was my posting too long?   I
> certainly don't want to offend anyone or cause any problem.  I'm rather new
> to this list and as such might be somewhat ignorant of the
> established etiquette.   I don't plan to submit postings that long very
> often but its somewhat of a convoluted subject for the lay person and I
> didn't want to confuse anyone by cutting too many corners.
>
> Thank you for your patience with me.
>
> Wyatt Jones
> Jamestown, Ohio

I don't think your post was too long. The posts that I've seen that
get ridiculous is when someone has their settings on digest mode and
then reply to that without trimming out *anything* from the digest,
making the resulting post pages and pages - most all of it just
repeats. Yours was full of good information.

I, for one, definitely appreciated it, thanks!
Erik