market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] micro bean picker

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] micro bean picker
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:54:13 -0400

On Aug 18, 2009, at 11:11 AM, Willie McKemie wrote:

We are also getting quite a few meaningless and voluminous gif/jpeg and
other attachments coming through. Those also can easily be filtered
out by mailman.

If those assorted blinking and dancing and otherwise perpetually moving attachments could be filtered out, that would be great. I find they make the emails really hard to read; and I certainly don't want to save them like that.