market-farming - [Market-farming] Web site with good, high-resolution pictures of common vegetable disorders?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne.goyer AT outlands.ca>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Web site with good, high-resolution pictures of common vegetable disorders?
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:54:36 -0400

Hello all,

Yesterday night, I was searching for information online to help me
diagnose problems I am currently having with tomatoes ans beans. There
is plenty of web site, mainly from universities, that have visual
identification guide with pictures of the disorder, and they are
immensely helpful (pictures being worth a thousand words and such).
However, all of those I found only have tiny, often quite pixelated,
photos. Bandwidth being cheap and plentiful in this day and age of
ubiquitous broadband, I was wondering if there is such a resource that
carry good, high-resolution (like, 3MP) pictures instead. If you know
of one, please share!

Many thanks,

Etienne Goyer